Who are we?
We are advocates for continuous improvement and life-long learning.
What do we do?
We provide training sessions focused on harnessing and applying specialized knowledge.
Specific to us:
We explain things in the way we wish they had been explained to us.
Our mission is to provide the best training solution that can facilitate your progress.
If you are interested in IT topics such as virtualization, networking, Windows Server or if you want to improve your Microsoft Office skills, we are ready to assist you.
IN TRAINING.INFO is an IT Training Center founded in Iaşi, ROMANIA. It is the result of an ongoing endeavor, that started by recognizing the market's needs and has involved several experts, practitioners and organizations (academics, Corona Foundation, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Iasi, Tehnopolis Scientific and Technological Park Iasi).
Our project was funded and supported by the European Union and the Human Capital Romania 2014-2020 National Programme, through the TREI, DOI, UNU, START NORD EST! project.
IN TRAINING.INFO is a registered European Union trade mark according to the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) certificate of registration.
Our team is made up of two members, the initiators of the project and the founders of IN TRAINING.INFO,
Otilia MATEI and Marian MATEI.
Otilia MATEI, PhD
Otilia has a PhD in accounting, and she is the CFO and the company's administrator. She is in charge of the administrative part of our project and all the financial aspects.
She is skilled in project management (European-funded projects included), volunteering and entrepreneurship (graduate of the UNCTAD/EMPRETEC Romania program for the promotion of entrepreneurship and micro, small and medium sized enterprises).
Regarding training sessions, she is specialized in digital competence training. Her particular areas of focus are administration matters, education and continuous learning.
Marian MATEI, PhD
Marian has a PhD in economic informatics and he has over 10 years of IT experience. He is our IT expert, cybersecurity professional (i.e. ethical hacker) and the company’s technical trainer.
Marian is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a former assistant professor of the Business Information Systems Department, Faculty of Economic and Business Administration at the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași.
Among his professional certifications, we mention:
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional): leading cybersecurity certification, granted by Offensive Security – the worldwide provider of the toughest pentesting courses and the most difficult exams in the industry;
- 30-day Windows Security Crash Course: cybersecurity certification, granted by CQURE Academy;
- ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management;
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer);
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate): Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016;
- MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist): Excel & Excel 2019 Associate, and Excel & Excel 2019 Expert.
Marian is the content creator for our training sessions and he is in charge of all technical details for the preparation and the delivery of our personalized training sessions. His experience and his unique approach allow him to include advanced cybersecurity aspects in the training programs.
His knowledge was also employed in cybersecurity challenges - Ethical Hacking - where he achieved impressive results:
- Romanian CyberSecurity Challenge – RoCSC 2020 / 24.10.2020 – ranking the 33rd of 126 participants;
- DefCamp Capture the Flag 2020 – D-CTF2020 / 05-07.12.2020 – ranking the 43rd of 394 participating teams from 70 countries (being the single member in his team).